"Both of us want to thank you most sincerely for making
our stay on V.I. just perfect in so many ways - we have been trying to
describe our breakfast to relatives and they just laugh and say "what happened
to the Cornflakes"! We are planning to most definitely return ...We both
agree there is so very much to see and do on the island - indeed, given
the right circumstances, we'd both emigrate there!
Wyneth and Jan, Devon, England
"Greatly enjoyed the Sea Lions lolling in the water, bald eagles
close by, flocks of harlequin ducks, surfscoters, great breakfasts and
R & N Austin, Winnipeg, Manitoba
"We are slowly but surely getting organized in our new home. Thank
you for ... letting us keep our pets with us. It certainly made their
transition easier. You have a lovely spot there along the water. There
was one evening that I could hear the sea lions late at night and in the
morning there was about 25 of them out there frolicking..."
Laura & Warren King
"Just wanted to drop you a line and say how much we enjoyed our
stay at your Sea Lion Suite last week!! Fantastic location!! Beautiful
Mac and Linda MacNeil, Ontario, Canada
Comments in our guest book seem generally to fall into some
repeated themes...here below are a few of them under their appropriate
*"incredible breakfast" -H & B Moomey, Prosser, Washington
* " I think I ate way too much!!" -S Wilde, Calgary, Alberta
the setting and the view...
* "Wat een mooie plek!!" E Vander Vliet, Netherlands
* "We expected it to be beautiful, but it was better!" K &
C Leberer, Redmond, WA
* "Merci de votre bonne acceiul et hospitalité" -G
or all of the above...
* "Delicious food, great view. You are wonderful hosts."
-P & J Peterson, Anacortes, Washington
* "Great room, view and food. A perfect weekend getaway."
-P. Phillips, Vancouver, BC
* "Nice View!! Great hospitality, five star cook!" -P &
L Kamp, Rosmalen, Netherlands
* "Wonderful location, unbelievably good food and hosts."
-M & D Gagnon, Ottawa, Ontario
...and then some
* "Wonderful room, view, food and cats" -Suzanne, Berkley,
...a little 'over the top' ?
* "The best breakfast I've ever had!" -Sheila, Ross and Mitch
Hamilton, North Vancouver, BC
* "lovely home and best breakfast ever!" -V & J Rutten,
* "A wonderful surprise! Best B&B ever!!!" -L. McClernon,
* "Probably the best B&B on the planet" -Ross and Jenny
Boyle, Bendigo, Australia
Comments we haven't
had yet but we're working on it...
"Phillip and I would just like to say how
very much we enjoyed our stay at your fine accommodations. Although the
bed was rather a bit smaller than the one to which we are accustomed at
home ( when I find whomever thought to name those little things "QUEEN sized"
beds, it's off to the Tower with them ), the view was so very much more
restful than what we see from our window at the palace: we DO love our subjects,
but all those throngs of "lookie-loos" outside one's home every day does
Elizebeth R., Buckingham Palace, U.K.
"A truly gracious home! Hope you don't mind
if I borrow a few of your decorating ideas. The view was ... a good thing!
Martha Stewart, USA